Fabric quality determines the value of a garment or a piece of clothing. From retail shoppers to wholesale buyers, every type of customer performs some quality check to make a purchase decision. Needless to say, fabric inspection and quality control is a necessity at every stage of textile production. It mitigates significant financial risks associated with bulk orders and brand reputation.
Fabric inspection is a process that involves visual examination of raw materials, partially-finished, or completely-finished garments. It is essential to inspect at least 20% of fabric rolls to ensure high-quality fabric production. The ever increasing global demand for fabric requires better production efficiency with low wastage and quality assurance.
Quality concerns have driven the textile industry to shift from a manual system to an automated system for each stage of fabric inspection. Especially in the initial stages of fabric production, an accurate and speedy quality check is critical. Preliminary inspections enable quality control inspectors to give feedback for the next production processes. It prevents the reoccurrence of defects and increases production accuracy, consistency, and speedy detection of defects in the inspection process. Thus, inspection machine manufacturers highly recommend the use of automated machines for better production and inspection of fabric rolls.
Benefits Of Automated Fabric Inspection System
Using automated inspection machines rather than carrying out manual inspection can benefit you in several ways. Below are some of the advantages:
- With technological advancement in the textile industry, automated inspection machines can inspect the fabric more accurately, quickly, and consistently.
- With features like auto-cut-pack, you can facilitate optimized cutting of fabrics.
- The automated machines need only a single operator. Thus, it reduces the use of manual labor.
- Using automated mapping machines, you can inspect fabric from batch to batch to detect anomalies with tensionless optimization.
- The anti-slip mechanism and edge guider help to maintain the centerline of the fabric to measure fabric rolls with better accuracy and efficiency.
- By enabling highly efficient production, automated inspection machines minimize the amount of wastage during the process.
- The automated fabric inspection system comes with both online and offline integration. The online integration system allows you to inspect the fabric by assimilating it during the production process itself. On the other hand, the offline integration system has a built-in fabric transport facility. Using it, you can boost the inspection speed, leading to maximum output at a faster rate.
- The computerized machines have a scanning head with a camera and an illumination system. It maximizes the detection of defects at a faster rate.
The various features provided by automated machines are instrumental in maximizing the production of high-quality fabrics with minimum wastage. Hence, they are highly preferred for improving inspection processes in the textile industry.
Enhance Your Inspection Process With B- Tex Automated Fabric Inspection Machines
In comparison to the manual inspection method of visually checking fabrics, an automated inspection system is highly efficient. It can save labor, time, and other resources to a great extent, thus proving to be a good investment.
At B-Tex Textile Machinery, we manufacture high-tech machines with automated functionalities to increase your productivity with minimum wastage. The B- Tex Inspection and Grading System, combined with high-tech Italian design inspection machines, can solve all your fabric inspection needs comfortably. For more information, drop us a line here.